It's so easy to make a donation:
Call 1.855.HELP.GCH (1.855.435.7424) between 10:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through
Saturday, and we'll schedule a truck for pick-up directly from your house at
your convenience. If possible we would like 10-14 days in advance to schedule
Each of our store locations has a donation center at the rear of the store. You
can drop off your donation there.
here for store locations and maps.
Clothing items can also be dropped off at Grace Centers of Hope in Pontiac
between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00pm Monday thru Saturday.
We are pleased to accept donations in good, workable and saleable
conditions. Among the items donated are:
- Men's, women's, children's and infant clothing
- Bedspreads, quilts, linens, tablecloths, rugs and carpet rolls
- Shoes, purses, belts
- Furniture: sofas, chairs, tables, dinettes, dining room furniture, computer
desks, bedroom furniture, lamps, etc. Please make sure furniture is not stained
- Large appliance: Clean & Working order-stoves, refrigerators
- Small appliance: Clean & Working order-radios, exercise equipment, portable
- Toys and video games that are not damaged and in working order, bikes, sporting
- Books-unmarked and in good condition. Movies rated G, and PG
- Household items of all kinds including dishes, glasses, vases, flower
arrangements, wreaths etc.
- Jewelry of all kinds
- Collectables including dolls
- Outdoor lawn/maintenance equipment in good working order
We do not accept:
- Computer monitors
- Broken, damaged or badly stained furniture
- TV consoles
- Appliances that are not cleaned or in working order